Student Conduct Board Application
2014-2015 Student Conduct Board
Please note: Student Conduct Board applications are due no later than
Friday, March 7, 2014.
Student ID Number:
Cell Phone Number:
Current Class Standing:
First Year Student
Second Year Student
Third Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Please list all extracurricular activities, including leadership roles, in which you are currently involved.
Please briefly respond to the following questions:
Why do you want to be a member of the Student Conduct Board?
In your opinion, what is the value of students being held accountable for their actions by other students?
If you are selected to serve as a member of the Student Conduct Board, what do you hope to learn from this experience?
Please indicate your availability for each Student Conduct Board group interview time slots on Thursday, March 20, 2014. You will be assigned to a specific timeslot based on the availability you indicate.
I am available to interview during this time slot.
I am not available to interview during this time slot.
3:00 PM-4:00 PM
4:00 PM-5:00 PM
5:00 PM-6:00 PM
By submitting this application, you are agreeing to the following:
1) To the best of my knowledge, all the information on this application is truthful and accurate.
2) If selected to serve, I understand that as a student member of the Student Conduct Board, I must maintain good academic standing and meet the expectations of committee members to retain my position on the board.
3) If selected to serve, I understand that as a student member of the Student Conduct board, I must not take any action to violation the University's
Student Conduct Code
4) I agree to attend all of the mandatory Student Conduct Board training.
5) I understand that checking "Yes" below serves as my electronic signature indicates my approval for University officials to check my grades, student conduct records, and references as part of the application process.
Do Not Fill This Out